Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Templeton Elementary Observation 02/28/2007

Today we worked on creating story board for the students' moviemaker projects. They were required to use Paint to create quick layouts of their stories. I was impressed with the fact that most of the stuents knew how to do most of the stuff. That i, most knew how to use the right cick functions well on their mouse and copying and pasting. I forgot to mention that on Monday these students knew how to use F7 for spell check without me even mentioning it. However, seems the laptop battery is about to go dead so I shall continue this post when i get home.

1 comment:

Anne Ottenbreit-Leftwich said...

Phil,
tell me a little bit more about this. What were some strategies that went well? What could we improve on? What would you incorporate in the future?