Thursday, April 19, 2007

Little 500

Well I hope everyone is having a great Little 500 week. I, on the other hand, am not. This week I have had to sit at home 3 times with intense pains in my left kidney. So class has not been too fun. Not that I am much of a party person in the first place, but it would be nice to at least go out and see some friends. My roommates and neighbors are having this giant party TOMORROW at my house and theirs. I already know I am going to be trying to have a good time even though all this crap is going on. I not sad about it or anything, its just a big hassle. Other than that, everyone should stop by my house. Its behind Eigenmann...can't miss it....only blue house with a red truck in the driveway. Hope everyones project is working well. Thanks Anne for the links you gave me for mine...they do in fact help out.

No comments: